At Lazer Grant we know if we help our people and our clients grow and be successful everything else will fall into place. We’ve been presented with an opportunity to help our team and clients grow both personally and professionally. We are arranging a trade mission, the business portion, to Israel where the roots of three significant religions lay, the personal portion. The Lazer Grant Trade Mission to Israel will be an eight-day voyage of discovery in an ancient land with a most modern and vibrant business community.
Following are a few business statistics:
- Israel has the third highest rate of entrepreneurship — and the highest rate among women and among people over 55 — in the world.
- Israel is ranked #2 in the world for venture capital funds, right behind the US.
- Israeli scientists developed the first fully computerized, no-radiation diagnostic instrumentation for breast cancer.
- An Israeli company developed a computerized system for ensuring proper administration of medications, thus removing human error from medical treatment. Every year in US hospitals 7,000 patients die from treatment errors.
- Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R & D facilities outside the US in Israel.
Following are a few historical and cultural facts:
- The city of Jerusalem is over 3,000 years old.
- Inside the Old City of Jerusalem is the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Dome of the Rock together with a multitude of other sites with historical and religious significance.
- Tel Aviv has such vibrancy that it is known as the New York of the Mediterranean.
- will be a completely private, eight-day mission exclusively for Lazer Grant clients and friends;
- will take place at the end of February or the beginning of March 2011;
- will include five-star accommodation and dining. The tour will be conducted by a licensed tour guide and will include Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, the Sea of Galilee district and the Dead Sea;
- will include business meetings with key people in technology, healthcare and venture capital. Additional business meetings will be arranged to suit the needs of the individual participants;
- will include a number of key speakers on Israel – the country and its people, culture and aspirations; and
- will include both a pre-mission briefing and a post-mission follow-up.
The mission is being arranged in conjunction with the Canada-Israel Committee and their Winnipeg representative Shelley Faintuch.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions please respond to this e-mail. You may also communicate directly with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 977-3500. I’m extremely excited about this opportunity and look forward to attending on this mission with many friends!